This high-performance, heavy-duty, and stylish 72” Apple MFi Certified Lightning Charge and Sync Cable charges up to 4 times faster than conventional charging. It has charge and sync capabilities for smartphones, tablets, and more! Use with the ChargeHub or any USB device.
- FAST CHARGE: Charge up to 4 times faster than conventional charging with 3.0A USB (with supported devices and chargers).
- HIGH-SPEED SYNC CABLE: Back up files, transfer pictures, music, and videos with the USB.
- PREMIUM METAL CONNECTORS: The cable connectors feature a metallic chrome finish that outshine other cables on the market!
- HIGH-QUALITY CABLES: The durable, braided cable is tangle-free and long lasting to withstand any lifestyle.
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Made specifically to fit iPhone, iPad, and iPod to provide ultimate quality, performance, and reliability.
- QUALITY ASSURED: We stand behind each product that is RoHS Complaint with a (1) Year Limited Warranty by Limitless Innovations.
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by MaxStrata, located in the United States. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and MaxStrata within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. MaxStrata will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- PO Box 3273
Florida - USA
- Tel: +1-818-297-9462
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org