Case Logic Medium SLR Camera Bag
This tough and ready SLR shoulder bag was designed to keep pace with your approach to photography. Rugged styling with a professional grade interior and organization will take you anywhere the shots are waiting.
• Compatible with most SLRs with a zoom lens
• Patent pending hammock system suspends your SLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection
• Memory foam on interior helps protect your delicate LCD screen
• Two large side compartments store additional lenses and accessories (compartment dimensions 6" x 4" x 3.5")
• Zippered compartments on front and rear of case stores memory cards, batteries, cords and other small accessories
• Water-proof EVA base withstands the elements and allows the case to stand up on its own
• Removable, padded shoulder strap
• Size 30.5 x 12.7 x 24.1 cm
• Fits devices 18 x 12 x 17 cm
• Weight 0.45 kg
• Materials Nylon
• Warranty 25 years
• Color Black
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by QAEZ International, located in the Netherlands. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and QAEZ International within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Qaez International will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org