Samsung Galaxy S9 + 64 GB
The Camera. Reimagined
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ are packed with incredible features to help you do more than you ever imagined. With a revolutionary camera that adapts like the human eye, get ready to capture your world like never before.
The brilliant f1.5 aperture is a smartphone first and makes light work of shooting in the dark. While the f2.4 aperture makes mastering daylight shots a breeze.
Ever wondered what you would look like as an emoji? With AR emoji you can turn a photo of yourself into your very own 3D emoji, so you’re not the ‘you’ everyone else is.
Twice the sound
There’s finely-tuned AKG surround sound with Dolby Atmos built-in. So whether you’re bingeing on a series or cranking up the tunes, you’ll hear every detail as it’s meant to be heard.
• Display: 6.2” Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2960x1440) 529ppi
• Camera: Rear: Rear: Wide angle 12MP Super Speed Dual Pixel, F/1.5-F/2.4 + Telephoto 12MP F/2.4 (2x Optical Zoom), Dual OIS, Front: 8MP Smart AF, F/1.7
• Video recording: 4k video recording at 60fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps or 60fps, Slow motion video support at 960fps
• Processor, RAM: Octa-core Exynos 9810 10nm processor 64-bit architecture, 6GB
• IP Rating: IP68 - 100% dust proof Water resistant up to 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes. Rinse afterwards in fresh water
• Connectivity: LTE Cat. 18, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, VHT80 MU-MIMO Bluetooth v 5.0, ANT+ , USB Type-C, NFC
• Storage: 64GB built-in memory, expandable up to 400GB* via Micro SD card
• Battery: 3,500mAh battery
• Security: Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, Facial Recognition, Intelligent scan, Knox 3.1, Secure Folder
• Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos, PCM 32bit/384kHz, DSD 64/128 Earphones inbox tuned by AKG
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by QAEZ International, located in the Netherlands. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and QAEZ International within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. QAEZ International will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org