Broadcast Quality Sound for Your Desktop
Yeticaster is a professional broadcast studio setup for your desktop. Featuring Yeti, the world’s #1 USB microphone, the all-new Radius III shockmount and the Compass premium tube-style broadcast boom arm, Yeticaster includes everything you need for professional podcasting, game streaming and voice-over work. With stunning sound quality, professional features and sophisticated on-camera looks, Yeticaster instantly transforms your desktop into a state-of-the-art broadcast studio.
- Yeti, the world’s #1 USB mic for podcasting, game streaming & voice over + Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo + Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Plug 'n play - Mac and PC compatible
- Compass, premium tube-style broadcast boom arm
- Hidden channel cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
Radius III custom shockmount isolates Yeti from noise, shock & vibrations
What's in the Box:
- Yeti USB microphone (does not include desktop stand)
- USB cable
- Radius III shockmount
- Compass desktop boom arm + C-clamp for desktop mount + 3/8" to 5/8" adapter
- Capsules: Condenser, pressure gradient
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Boom Type: Extruded aluminum
- Maximum Horizontal Reach: 32"
- Cable Management: Hidden-channel cable management
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by MaxStrata, located in the United States. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and MaxStrata within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. MaxStrata will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- PO Box 3273
Florida - USA
- Tel: +1-818-297-9462
- Email: email@example.com