- What is the Flying Blue Store?
The Flying Blue Store is a service available to Flying Blue members. In the Flying Blue Store you can spend Miles for a wide selection of awards.
- Who is eligible to spend Miles in the Flying Blue Store?
All Flying Blue members are eligible to spend Miles in the Flying Blue Store.
- How do I use Miles in the Flying Blue Store?
- Log into your account using your Flying Blue membership number and PIN code.
- Select the award or item you would like to redeem.
- Add the award or item to your shopping basket and complete the check-out process.
- Miles will be deducted from your account at the time of redemption.
- How do I earn Miles to use in the Flying Blue Store?
Every Mile in your account is available for redemption in the Flying Blue Store. Click here to learn more about earning Miles in the Flying Blue programme.
- How do I find my Mileage balance?
Simply log in to the Flying Blue Store to view the total Miles balance you have available. You can also check your balance by logging into your account at AIR FRANCE or KLM.
- Can I make redemptions for family or friends?
Yes, you can make redemptions for family and friends. You can even select an alternate shipping address upon check-out to have the selected items shipped directly to them. Please note that different products are available for each market.
- Can I return or cancel an item I redeemed in the Flying Blue Store if I don't like it?
Yes, standard consumer law applies. You have 14 days to return the item. Your Flying Blue Miles will then be credited back on your account after 2 weeks.
- Can I use other discounts or coupons with this offer?
The redemption of Miles from your Flying Blue account may not be combined with other discounts or coupons of any type.
- Can I get cash back for any unused balance in my Flying Blue account?
Miles in your Flying Blue account have no cash surrender value for all or part of your unused balance.
- Where can I find a list of all brands included in the Flying Blue Store?
You can select the category from any page on the site to see a full list of items available. To sort by Miles range, use the filter on the left-hand side of the page after you select one of the categories.
- How do I redeem Miles for items?
- To find the item you would like, browse the categories or use the search function.
- Check the item details page for the specific steps required to redeem.
- Select "Add to shopping basket" and proceed to the check-out.
- What if I have a question about the Flying Blue Store or my redemption reward?
For general questions regarding your Flying Blue account, the Flying Blue Store or an existing Flying Blue Store redemption, please contact the Flying Blue Service Centre on AIR FRANCE or KLM. To view your current order status, visit the “My Orders” page of your account.
- How can I view more redemption items on the same page?
Once you perform your search, you can change the number of items you want to view per page. You can scroll to see additional items by clicking "Next" or another page number shown at the top and bottom of the page. You can also click on links within each item to see more product details.
- How do I search for products by Mileage range?
You can narrow your results set to a specific range of Miles needed for redemption or by brand name using the left-hand filter on any results page.
- If the product I want is not shown in the Flying Blue Store, can I still redeem Miles for it?
If a product is not on the Flying Blue Store website, it is not available for redemption.
Out of stock
- What can I do if an item I want is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock, you will see that message on the item detail page along with an estimated restock date, if available. If an item currently in your shopping basket becomes out of stock, you can leave it in your basket, then check back regularly to see if it has been restocked.
- How long will specific items be made available for redemption?
There is no set time limit that specific items will be made available for redemption and availability may change without notice. We are constantly working to update our selection with the latest items.
- What is the shopping basket?
After you log in to the Flying Blue Store, each time you select an item for which you wish to redeem Miles, that item gets listed in the shopping basket. You can access your shopping basket anytime by clicking the "Shopping basket" link at the top of every page. When you are finished shopping, you can view the shopping basket to confirm/adjust the items you have selected and the quantity of each item. From there, you can begin the check-out process.
- How does the check-out process work?
- Select "Check-out" after all the items you wish to redeem are placed in your basket.
- Your address stored in our database will be pre-filled. If your registered address in our database is a P.O. Box, please provide an alternative delivery address. We do not deliver items to P.O. Boxes. You are allowed to edit the address but please note that this will not be saved for future use. On the check-out page, review your order details and click “Place order” to complete your order if everything is correct.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided. You can also view the information on all completed redemptions under "Account".
- Can I call the Flying Blue Service Centre to redeem an item?
No, Flying Blue Store redemptions can only be processed through the website at www.flyingblue.com/store
- Why do you need my e-mail address?
Your e-mail address will be used to send a confirmation of your order or to send you the e-voucher you have ordered once you complete the check-out process. This e-mail address will not be used for any other purposes.
- Why do you need my phone number?
Your phone number will only be used to contact you if we have a question about your order or its delivery.
- Is there a cost for shipping?
Most items can be shipped via standard delivery methods for no additional charge. Please be aware that the local store can only deliver products locally. Orders to international addresses will not be accepted.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
You can only ship to one address each time you check out with the shopping basket.
- Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
We do not deliver merchandise to a P.O. Box. For members with a P.O. Box registered to their Flying Blue membership, please provide an alternative delivery address when checking out.
- How can I change my shipping address?
You can simply update the shipping or delivery address at the check-out page. Please note that this will not be saved for future redemptions.
- Will I have to sign for my delivery?
Your delivery details will depend on the product type. You may be required to sign for your delivery.
- How long will standard delivery take?
- If you have ordered a voucher, the voucher will be either attached to the confirmation e-mail that you will instantly receive or you will receive it directly from our partner within 5 days. Please check the process associated with each partner on the Flying Blue Store website.
- If you have ordered a physical product you will receive it from our partner within a maximum of 4 weeks. Please check the delivery time for each merchant on the Flying Blue Store website.
- How do you estimate delivery time?
Delivery time is estimated based on the date the item is redeemed from your shopping basket. Once your order has been shipped, you can view a link to track the status of your package by visiting the “My Orders” page.
- How do I cancel an item?
All orders are final once your order submission has been received by the Flying Blue Store during the redemption process. An award can be cancelled, exchanged or returned within an 14-day period following the order. Please contact the partner directly to receive instructions about how to return merchandise or to cancel your voucher or fill in the withdrawal form and send back to the partner with the product. Your Miles will be credited back into your account after confirmation of cancellation by the partner. This could take up to 2 weeks.You can find partner details here or on the product details page.
- Will all my items be shipped together?
Your items may be shipped separately. Once items in your order have been shipped, you can view a link to track the status of your package(s) by visiting the “My Orders” page.
- Can I get my item gift-wrapped?
We do not currently offer gift-wrapping.
- What if I provided an incorrect shipping address?
Please make sure to review all shipping and delivery details prior to checking out. AIR FRANCE and KLM will not be responsible for non-delivery of items due to invalid/incorrect addresses provided by members. In cases where another attempt to deliver the items is required, additional charges may be incurred.
- What if my item has not arrived by the expected delivery date?
Visit the “My Orders” page (you will be prompted to log in) in order to view specific delivery details regarding your item as well as a link to track your package. Or you can report the non-receipt of an item by contacting the local partner's customer service department. Visit “Contact us” for your local contact information.
- What if my item arrives and it is damaged or incorrect?
Please contact the local partner's customer service department, who can advise you of return procedures. Visit “Contact us” for your local contact information. You can return your item directly to the partner and your Flying Blue Miles will be credited back on your account within 2 weeks.
- How can I redeem my voucher?
You can redeem your voucher directly with our partners. The instructions on how to redeem will be stated on the voucher.
- How long is my voucher valid?
If not stated otherwise the voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Is my voucher transferable?
No, your voucher is personal and not transferable.
- Are there any limitations to redeem my voucher?
All vouchers depend on the availability of the offer and may not be valid during certain periods of the year. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each individual offer.