In cooperation with Oger, Flying Blue offers you an exclusive made-to-measure suits. The Italian fabric of Lanificio Tallia di Delfino and Vitale Barberis combines luxury and endurance being wrinkle free and water repellent, guaranteeing impeccable presentation under heavy conditions. It has unique features for frequent travellers such as zipped inside pockets for safety of your belongings. The suit can be personalised with your Flying Blue number in the lining, stiches and buttons.
The KLM Travel Suit by Oger collection is renewed with a new range of 130 fabrics of Italy's most prestigious weaver: Vitale Barberis Canonico. The Vitale Barberis Canonico is one of the oldest fashion companies in the world with more than 350 years of history and runned by the 13th generation of the same family.
Tailoring is done by appointment at the Flying Blue Lounge at Oger in the P.C. Hooftstraat 79-I in Amsterdam. Reservations at klm.oger.nl.
- The measuring of the suit must take place at Oger in the P.C. Hooftstraat 79-I, Amsterdam
- The delivery time of the voucher is 14 days
- The delivery time of the product is 5 weeks and only possible at the Oger shop located on the P.C. Hooftstraat 79-I, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Your voucher is valid for the measuring of a KLM Travel Suit by Oger collection item only
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash nor be redeemed for discount on other products
- Reservation with registration of your Flying Blue number and full payment at order
- The voucher is valid up to 4 month after the date of issue
- The voucher must be presented to the partner upon usage
- In case of fraudulent use the member will be charged the full amount of the service
Partner terms and conditions apply to the award. Flying Blue is not responsible for product or service delivery, return or product compliance.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a voucher attached. Once you’ve received the voucher, you can make a tailoring appointment with your Flying Blue number at www.oger.nl.