Thule Chasm 90L
Rugged, weather-resistant duffel with removable backpack straps and wide mouth opening.
• Easy access to contents through oversized, wide mouth opening
• Can be carried in two different ways: as a backpack and as a duffel (all straps tuck away when not in use)
• Protects contents from the elements and folds for easy storage due to the durable and waterproof tarpaulin fabric
• Keeps gear organized and contained with internal mesh pockets
• Easy to prevent contents from falling to the bottom of the bag in backpack mode thanks to external compression straps
• Padded bottom protects your gear from the ground
• Lockable, zippered side pocket keeps small items secure and within reach (lock sold separately)
• Quick access to smaller items through external stash pocket
• Dimensions: 74 x 42 x 33 cm
• Weight: 1.9 kg
• Volume 90 l
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by QAEZ International, located in the Netherlands. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and QAEZ International within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Qaez International will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org