Thule Subterra Backpack 23L
A sleek travel backpack that protects electronics and includes a PowerPocket to manage cords between your device and mobile charger.
• Protects your laptop (15" MacBook Pro® or 15.6" PC) in the padded laptop sleeve with SafeEdge construction
• Protect your tablet in the dedicated storage pocket with soft, interior lining
• Cords are neatly managed between your device and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
• Carry comfortably with breathable perforated EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering and padded back panel
• Stabilize backpack straps and increase comfort with adjustable, removable sternum strap
• Make traveling easier by securely attaching to rolling luggage using the pass-through panel
• Padded interior pocket protects your phone, sunglasses or other valuables
• Convenient organization pockets help you easily locate smaller items
• Securely keep small items and a water bottle within reach in the expandable, zippered side pocket
• Dimensions 31 x 22 x 50 cm
• Laptop compartment dimensions 38.5 x 3.1 x 26.5 cm
• Weight 1 kg
• Volume 23 l
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by QAEZ International, located in the Netherlands. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and QAEZ International within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Qaez International will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org