"Our Flight MATE is a compact over-nighter designed for frequent travellers that are focused on super-speedy transfers, from airport to hotel.
Its compact dimensions (40cm x 25cm x 20 cm) complies with 98% of airlines’ hand-luggage restrictions, including Ryanair, saving you time and money while traveling hand-luggage only.
Designed and built for use by airline crew and pilots, it is full of clever functionality. The intelligent layout and top opening gives you easy access to your garments and your tech (13.3” laptop or tablet). The bag is surprisingly spacious and has pockets for everything you’ll ever need to carry, including mobile phone, passport, stationery etc. In the main section there are two compartments – one contains a padded laptop pocket for laptops up to 13.3 inch, along with A4 paper size document section; the second larger compartment is for overnight garments, shoes or gym wear along with a full width zippered wet pocket (for swim/gym kit).
This is also an ideal bag for carrying tech or cameras (plus lenses) and with dual carry handles, shoulder strap or slide over trolley via quick loop on back of bag this bag will not let you down.
• Cabin-friendly size: 40cm x 25cm x 20cm
• Built from 1680D ballistic nylon with water, stain and abrasion resistant
• Main section for overnight garments, shoes plus 100% leakproof zipper pocket for toiletries
• Separate section to protect Laptop up to 13.3 inch plus pockets and compartments for tech accessories
• Front pocket with sections/pockets for accessories + pens + keys + smart phone etc
• Quick-loop on the rear allows you to stack on top of another suitcase if required
• Reduce theft as your travel. Zip-Off and keep by your side & under-seat for take-off
• Tough zippers designed for the most demanding business travellers
• Quick access side water bottle pocket and side accessory pocket
• Fully padded and adjustable shoulder strap"
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by Gate8, located in the United Kingdom. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and Gate8 within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Gate8 will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- +44 020 7617 7860
- 38 Rydal Gardens