Use your Miles in one of Europe's leading cinema chains, UGC.
Charge your cinema tickets directly to your Flying Blue card using your Award Miles
(1 UGC e-ticket = 1 cinema seat).
- Offer valid in France only
- Cinema seats are valid for at least 11 months from the date that the seats are charged to the Flying Blue card account by the Flying Blue Store
- Seats are valid every day at all screenings in all UGC cinemas in France, excluding Opera screenings and other special showings
- A supplement for the purchase of 3D glasses may be required to view 3D screenings
- UGC e-tickets will not be exchanged or reimbursed before or after their expiry date
- Visit www.ugc.fr, under the "Cartes Partenaires" (Partner Cards) header, to find information relating to the UGC e-tickets charged to your Flying Blue card account
- In case of fraudulent use the customer will be charged with the full amount of the service
Partner terms and conditions apply to the award. Flying Blue is not responsible for product or service delivery, return or product compliance.
The UGC e-tickets will be credited to your Flying Blue account within 2 working days.
If you have a Flying Blue card membership (materialized) :
Then visit www.ugc.fr to reserve the film and screening of your choice and/or present your Flying Blue membership card at the ticket office of your UGC cinema. You can view the history and balance of your UGC e-tickets at any time on www.ugc.fr, under the heading "Cartes Partenaires" (Partner Cards).
If you use the digital version of the Flying Blue card membership :
It is necessary to book your screening in advance.
Then visit www.ugc.fr to reserve the film and screening of your choice and present your booking confirmation, printed or on your smartphone, at the ticket office of your UGC cinema. You can view the history and balance of your UGC e-tickets at any time on www.ugc.fr, under the heading "Cartes Partenaires" (Partner Cards).