- 2-in-1 Sun Protection 30SPF with Insect Repellent
- Protects from mosquitoes and ticks for up to 6 hours; - Suitable for the whole family - Non-sticky
- Fresh scent
- Reapply sunscreen at least every 2 hours â€“ more often if youâ€™re sweating or in water
- Use Broad Spectrum sunscreens with SPF values of 15 or higher regularly and as directed
- Repels mosquitoes and ticks for up to 6 hours that may transmit Dengue, Chikungunya, Zika and West Nile virus as well as ticks that can cause Lyme disease and tick-borne Encephalitis (TBE)
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation from the vendor. The vendor will then send you the product within and up to ten business days.
LEAPS Loyalty Europe B.V.
- Plantage Middenlaan 42-A, 1018DH, Amsterdam
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by LEAPS Loyalty Europe B.V., located in Netherlands & Amsterdam. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 14 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and LEAPS within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.