• V-Line drill and screwdriver bit set, suitable for drilling and fastening projects in wood, masonry and metal
• 11 metal drill bits Ø 2-8 mm (for metal, plexiglass and hard plastics). 11 masonry drill bits Ø 3-10 mm (for masonry, limestone, natural and cast stone). 8 wood drill bits Ø 3-10 mm (for hard wood, soft wood and plastic)
• 15 screwdriver bits L = 50 mm (PH 0/1/2/3, PZ 0/1/2/3, S 6, T 10/15/20/25, H 5/6), 34 screwdriver bits L= 25mm (PH 0/0/1/1/2/2/3/3, PZ 0/0/1/1/2/2/3/3, S 3/5/5/7, T 10/10/15/15/20/20/25/25/30/40, H 4/5/5/6), 8 nutsetters Ø 6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13 mm, 1 universal holder, 1 countersink,1 ratchet screwdriver, 1 magnetic rod
• For all handheld and stationary drills. Practical Bosch V-Line box with clear layout of contents
• Dimensions: 320 x 60 x 225
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation from the vendor. The vendor will then send you the product within and up to ten business days.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
When you place an order from one of our merchants using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy:Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and the merchant within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.