Thule Chasm 70L
A rugged, weather-resistant duffel with removable backpack straps and wide mouth opening.
• Easy access to gear through the oversized, wide-mouth opening
• 2-in-1 design easily converts from a duffel to a backpack (backpack straps tuck away when not in use)
• Protect contents from the elements with the durable and weather-resistant tarpaulin fabric
• Keep small contents organized and easy to locate with the internal mesh pockets
• Prevent belongings from falling to the bottom of the bag in backpack mode thanks to external compression straps
• Included carry case provides convenient storage and can be used as an accessory pouch inside the bag
• Protect belongings from the ground thanks to the padded bottom
• Quickly access small items in exterior stash pocket
• Easily lift in and out of a boot or a rooftop box with oversized grab handles
• Deter theft with lockable zip pulls (locks sold separately)
• Dimensions: 69.0 x 40.0 x 31.0 cm
• Weight: 1.8 kg
• Volume: 70 L
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. QAEZ International will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
- Email: email@example.com
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by QAEZ International, located in the Netherlands. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and QAEZ International within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.