- For rooms up to 40 m2/105 m3 max.
- Cooling : 12000BTU
- Timer up to 24 h
- Recycling of the condensation water, so that only minimal drainage of the water tank is required
- Thermostat adjustable from 17°C to 30°C
- Noise level: 63 dB(A)
- Environment-friendly refrigerant: R290
- Various functions: cooling, fan, dehumidifier, sleep mode, ‘auto’ function
- Swing mode for adjusting the direction of the airflow
- Led display
- Remote controlled
- Including installation kit
- Handy rotating wheels and integrated handle
- Cord storage
- Dimensions: 44,5 x 37,5 x 76 cm
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. The merchant will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
LEAPS Loyalty Europe B.V.
- Plantage Middenlaan 42-A, 1018DH, Amsterdam
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is supplied by LEAPS Loyalty Europe B.V., located in Netherlands & Amsterdam. When you place an order using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 14 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and LEAPS within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.