• Journey to the Sinnoh region in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl!
• Embark on an adventure through the Sinnoh region with Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl on Nintendo Switch, coming on 19th November, 2021!
• Adventures in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl will take place in the Sinnoh region. Rich in nature and with towering Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. You’ll visit many different locations in the Sinnoh region, while striving to become the Champion of the Pokémon League.
• The original story has been faithfully reproduced, and the sense of scale in the originals’ towns and routes has been carefully preserved. People who played Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl can revisit familiar places and relive familiar scenes once more. For those setting out through Sinnoh for the first time, plenty of new encounters and surprises await.
• These remakes include easy-to-understand, player-friendly conveniences of the modern Pokémon series, plus up-close-and-personal Pokémon battle scenes.
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation from the vendor. The vendor will then send you the product within and up to ten business days.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
When you place an order from one of our merchants using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy:Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and the merchant within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.