Who said juicing was complicated? The 800-watt nutribullet Juicer™ is designed for efficiency and convenience, so you can enjoy fresh, homemade juice every day. Featuring two speeds to handle any type of produce, a wide chute to accommodate whole fruits and vegetables for minimal prep, and just a handful of easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe parts, the nutribullet fruit and vegetable juicer allows you to get juiced and get on with your day.
o 800W Motor Base
o 1.5L Pulp Basin with 3” Feed Chute
o Stainless Steel Sieve
o 27oz Juice Pitcher
o Sealing Pitcher Lid with Froth Separator
o Food Pusher
o Cleaning Brush
o User Guide
o Recipe Book
• Things just got juicy: A compact juicer designed for easy, everyday use. The nutribullet Juicer™ features streamlined design, a wide 3” feed chute to majorly cut down on prep, and just a handful of easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe parts, so you can get juiced and get on with your day.
• No prep, No problem: A 3” feed chute accommodates whole fruits and vegetables, so you can juice quickly – no slicing or dicing required.
• Pour and store: The sealing juice pitcher allows you to juice and store in the same container. Store fresh juice for up to 48 hours for make-ahead, grab-and-go convenience.
• More precision, less waste: Two speeds give you full control over the softest or hardest fruits and veggies, so you can get the most out of your produce. A no-drip spout ensures you don’t miss a drop.
• Cleans like a dream: Our self-contained pulp basin makes for easy clean-up. Lift it off of the motor base and bring it right to your sink. The no-drip spout cover will make sure nothing leaks along the way. Did we mention it’s also dishwasher safe? Like we said, simple.
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation from the vendor. The vendor will then send you the product within and up to ten business days.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
When you place an order from one of our merchants using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy:Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and the merchant within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.