The lightest suitcase from Samsonite's Curv collection, Lite-Shock combines minimal weight with maximum impact resistance. This hard shell suitcase's self-reinforced organic design and ultra-light, high comfort components result in an extra lightweight luggage collection, setting a new standard. Light-Shock remains strong without the need for a thick outer shell thanks to the shock absorbing nature of the design.
- Lock One-slot, integrated TSA lock, for secure travelling to the USA.
- Zippers Lockable zippers, with zipper pullers which have to be layered one on top of another to close the suitcase by using the TSA lock.
- Category Made with the revolutionary Curv' technology*. This is an advanced impact-resistant, lightweight material: recyclable and nature friendly. Curv' is known for its high energy absorption, outstanding impact performance, especially at low temperatures. *Curv' is a registered US trademark of Propex Operating Company, LLC.
- Cabin Luggage Cabin baggage meets the IATA recommendations and can be taken on board an aircraft.
- Divider Pad Zipped, mesh divider pad in the top compartment.
- Ribbons Lowered cross-ribbons in the bottom compartment.
Material 100% Curv material by Propex in Germany
Dimensions: 40 x 55 x 20 cm
Product Volume Text 36.0 L
Product Weight 1.7 kg
Warranty Limited 10 year global warranty
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation e-mail. The merchant will send the product to you within 2 weeks.
One Luggage Limited
- +44 (0) 1435 813813
- O Nettlesworth Lane, Vines Cross
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
This product is provided by One Luggage Limited trading as OneReward. Some products are shipped from the UK and may be subject to import duties.
When you place an order from one of our merchants using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and the merchant within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.