Sonos Subwoofer (Gen 3) Black
The wireless subwoofer for deep bass.
Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sub to your Sonos system.
• No buzz, just bass: Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
• Made to be seen and heard: The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
• Lower lows and higher highs: Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
Features and specs
• Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
• Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
• Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
• Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
• Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
• Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
• Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
• Dimensions - H x W x D
15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).
• Status LED
Indicates the power and connection status.
• Join Button
Hold to set up and pair with your system.
• Operating Temperature
32°F to 104°F
(0°C to 40°C)
• Storage Temperature
-4°F to 158°F
(-20°C to 70°C)
36.3 lbs. (16 kg).
Power & Networking
• Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
• Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
• WiFi: Connects to WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
• Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
• CPU: Single Core 1 GHz
256 MB SDRAM
256 MB NAND Flash
Sub, Power Cable, Quickstart Guide, and Legal Booklet
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation from the vendor. The vendor will then send you the product within and up to ten business days.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
When you place an order from one of our merchants using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy:Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and the merchant within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.