Claim turf anytime, anywhere, with anyone in Splatoon 2, only on Nintendo Switch. Traditional 4-on-4 turf battles return in this full sequel, along with returning modes, new stages, new fashions, new weapons and much more.
The aim is simple in Turf War: claim as much territory as possible by coating it in your team’s colours. The team with the most turf wins! Transform into a squid to swiftly swim through your team’s ink. Use these talents to scale walls coated in your colours to reach high-up vantage points, lie in wait for unsuspecting players, or cook up devious strategies.
Splatoon 2 Features:
• New Weapons: New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Roll move that’s great for dodging incoming attacks. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed and all feature brand-new Special weapons.
• New Mode – Salmon Run: Work with up to three other players to defeat waves of Salmonid and collect the treasured eggs they leave behind in this brand-new mode.
• Local & Online Multiplayer: In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Up to 10 docked Nintendo Switch consoles – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN, allowing players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection. Online battles also make a return.
• Single-Player Mode: One half of the famous Squid Sisters, Callie, has gone missing – and Marie has tasked you with finding her! Use different weapons, like the Splat Roller, Slosher, Splatling or the new Splat Dualies, to overcome obstacles, defeat enemies and take down towering bosses on your mission to reunite the Squid Sisters!
• New Ways to Play: Play on the TV, in handheld mode or in tabletop mode using the Joy-Con or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately) and aim your ink using motion controls for accurate aiming.
• New Trends: Two years have passed in the world of Splatoon, and a lot has changed. Some familiar characters return under different circumstances, and new characters are introduced as well.
• New Stages: Brand new stages like Humpback Pump Track and Musselforge Fitness enter the fray.
• Fresh Updates: Updates will roll out post-launch, adding new stages, fashions and weapons, as the original game did.
• Smart Device Support: An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
How to Redeem Your Reward
After the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation from the vendor. The vendor will then send you the product within and up to ten business days.
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
- Tel: +31 85 87 72 164
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johan Enschedeweg 3
Terms and Conditions
Flying Blue Store Terms and Conditions also apply.
Partner Terms and Conditions
When you place an order from one of our merchants using your Award Miles at the Flying Blue Store, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Delivery Policy: Transactions will be processed and, if applicable, orders will be shipped or sent via email (e.g., value documents) within 5 working days unless otherwise specified in the product description. Delivery times can take up to 20 days. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure.
Return Policy: Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 28 days of receipt, at the buyer’s expense. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can miles be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and the merchant within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled.